Become A Client
Working with a financial planner should be about helping you realise your goals and dreams. My mission is to provide comprehensive financial advice so that you can live the life of which you dream. I do this by providing advice at each stage of your life; including helping you plan for the transition from your business or full time work to retirement.
Here are some of things that I can help you with at each stage of your life:
- Establish clear measurable goals based on the life you want for you and your family;
- Establish a pre-retirement plan to enable you to create wealth for retirement;
- Define your post-retirement risks and implement strategies to reduce the risks you are not comfortable with;
- Plan for the later years of you or your parent’s lives;
- Prepare an investment strategy suitable for your life stage and one that you feel comfortable with and understand;
- Protect your families lifestyle no matter what comes up in life;
- Have a plan to reduce your non-deductible debt over time and use debt effectively to create wealth;
- Review and update your estate plan to pass your wealth to your beneficiaries at the right time in a tax and effective and asset protective manner;
- Help you develop a legacy plan so that you can pass on you values as well as your wealth to your beneficiaries;
- Review your tax structures so that your income is accumulated in a tax effective and asset protective way;
- Help you transition from one stage of life to the next;
- Assist with the succession planning for your business or farm to protect family wealth; and
- Create a plan to provide you with the option of working or not;
The starting point for all advice is helping you understand what really is important to you and what a great life looks like. Once this has been established, we can develop financial strategies to achieve your goals. I use a 7step process to do this.
- Telephone call – The first step is usually a telephone call to discuss your circumstances, financial situation and what you are trying to achieve.
- Information Gathering – If we agree that we could work together, I will send you a questionnaire to complete, so that you can provide me with further information on your circumstances and goals.
- Why – At the first meeting we will delve deeper into what is really important to you (Why) and establish your financial objectives and goals. At the conclusion of this meeting I will be able to provide you with the cost of advice.
- Strategy – At this meeting we will develop strategies together to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
- Showcase – At this stage we will present your financial plan to you. It will comprise all strategies we have agreed on, costs and graphs to assist in explanation.
- Implementing Your Plan – Once we have agreed on the strategies required to achieve your goals we will prioritise and begin implementation.
- Stay On Track – Financial planning is not a ‘set and forget’ process. We will review progress on a regular basis and if necessary update the plan for your changing life circumstances.
The above process is not ‘hard and fast’, and frequently changes depending on your circumstances and the advice required.
The meetings can be face to face or virtual using Skype, Google Hangouts or via telephone.
Costs: A detailed schedule of my fee structure is shown below in the attached Financial Services Guide. My costs depend on the type of advice you require and the level of complexity involved in your circumstances. I will provide you the Terms of Engagement before we commence working together, so that you can clearly see what services I am going to provide and the costs involved. I will also advise you of the costs for the ‘Stay on Track’ program that is essential to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Call Me: If you would like to have a conversation about working with me, I invite you to call me on 0499976058. We can talk about your circumstances and what you are trying to achieve to see if I might be able to help.